The North Face Campshire One-Piece - Infants
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
A cozy onesie that is as soft as their favourite teddy bear and made from recycled materials. Crafted from The North Face’s ultra-plush high-pile Campshire fleece, this onesie is warm, light and easy to clean.
- High-pile Sherpa fleece holds in the warmth and is super-soft.
- Low-profile 3-piece hood has ears for a little extra cuteness.
- Elastic piping at the hem and cuffs.
- Convenient asymmetric zip has a draft flap.
- Fold over cuffs and ankles keep little hands and feet toasty.
- Internal ID label makes daycare pick-ups a little smoother.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.