Serious warmth for smallest members of the family. The Infant Nuptse One Piece brings the retro Nuptse family styling to the smaller set. Insulated with luxurious 700-fill power down, this suit wraps your little one is quilt-like warmth. Lightweight down insulation packs down small. The low-profile, insulated hood keeps tiny ears warm on fast sled runs and gusty days. Fold over cuffs warm little hands and can't be lost or dropped like mittens can.
- 700-fill power goose down provides gentle, cloud-like warmth.
- Down insulation is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Fold over mitts on the sleeves keep tiny digits out of the cold.
- Elastic piping on the cuffs help seal out the cold.
- Light and tough, ripstop nylon shell has a DWR finish that shakes off light rain.
- Lined with a smooth recycled polyester for easy layering.
- Asymmetrical front zipper makes loading and unloading little wrigglers a bit easier.
- Internal ID label eliminates the old “whose is whose” game.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||40-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||700 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.