Touchscreen compatible and cozy, these gloves check all the boxes. Using a blend of technical materials, the Denali Etip maximize warmth and function. An articulated pattern keeps hands in a natural relaxed position, while touchscreen compatible fleece means all 5 fingers work for gaming, watching or texting, and a grippy palm reduces the chances of dropped devices.
- U|R® Powered fleece across the palm and fingers for 5-finger touchscreen capability.
- Rugged Taslan® nylon over knuckles and fingers for added durability.
- Radiametric Articulation™ offers an ergonomic fit, keeping your little one’s hands in their natural relaxed position.
- Silicone gripper dots across the palm for added traction
- Compact clip lets you snap these gloves together, reducing the chances of single-glove syndrome.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.