The North Face Alpenglow II Winter Boots - Children
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Tiny boots for tots on big adventures. These flexible boots keep your little person's feet dry and warm. The upper is waterproof and durable, so they'll make it into the hand-me-down pile. Plus the elastic strap makes it easier to capture wiggling feet.
- Waterproof leather with ballistic mesh upper endures on the feet of tiny tyrants.
- Cozy fleece lining with 200g/sqm Heatseeker® insulation keeps little toes warm.
- Elastic strap with Velcro® is easy to get on (and stay on).
- Durable TPR shell bottom is grippy but easy to walk in.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Closure||Elastic strap + Velcro|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.