Roark HWY 133 Denim Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Named after the road that leads the Roark crew home, these jeans have all the comfort of pulling into your own driveway after a long stint. Raw indigo denim changes with use, letting your jeans wear their experiences like a badge of (dis)honour.
- 13.75oz marble indigo denim.
- Classic 5-pocket layout lets you keep everything just where you like it.
- After years of service, if you feel like sending your jeans back to Roark, documenting their earned imperfections, they'll send you a new pair and keep yours to enjoy the scars of their journey.
- Raw denim is not prewashed, colours will fade and transfer to other objects.
- Jeans are not preshrunk, so expect them to shrink 1 to 2 sizes if machine washed and dried, and to shrink slightly for the next 3 to 4 washing and drying cycles.
- Slim fit bridges the middle ground between style and comfort.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|32in. (all sizes)|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Thigh circumference
- Measure the circumference of your thigh around the widest part.