Roark Layover Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Running between gates in the terminal, or dodging traffic in the streets the Layover Pants help take some of the stress out of travel. With lots of details to keep comfort levels high. With a little bit of stretch and a drawcord waist, these pants let you dial in the perfect fit at the start of the day, or the perfect slouch as it winds down. The pocket space mean you can go bag free, or at least have to dig in your bag less, when on the go.
- Cotton, nylon and spandex blend is tough, dries quickly and has an easy mechanical stretch.
- Panelled construction with darts at the knees for movement.
- Zippered front pockets and button-up back pockets give you a safe place to stash your kit, and a drop-in phone pocket on back right side gives you ready access to the most useful travel companion, your phone.
- Drawcord waist tunes the fit.
- Rear rip-stop panel adds breathability.
- Slim fit bridges the middle ground between style and comfort.
- Medium rise sits comfortably on your hips.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|32in. (all sizes)|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Thigh circumference
- Measure the circumference of your thigh around the widest part.