For long shoulder-season rides, these gloves block wind and shed water. They add warmth without excessive bulk, and the gel pads in the palm reduce fatigue on rough roads. Conductive material in the index finger and thumb let you operate a cycling computer or phone without exposing your hands to the elements.
- Water-resistant Elite soft shell fabric is lined with warm fleece.
- Soft, durable synthetic leather palm.
- Primaloft 100g synthetic insulation provides warmth without bulk.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Palm is gel-padded for riding comfort.
- Tailored and fitted for easy shifting and braking.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.