When traction is a must Icebug’s studded soles deliver. What makes these boots special is the BUGrip® outsole with embedded carbide-tipped steel spikes. This combination of spikes and friction reducing rubber keep you anchored on slick winter terrain. A rich fleecy lining and water-resistant uppers help keep the elements at bay. And, the centre zip makes it easy to get in and out of your boots, even when wearing gloves.
- Uppers use both Leather Working Group certified suede and recycled ripstop polyester.
- Front zip makes it quick to get in or out of your boots.
- Partial rand and reinforced heel cap add protection in high-wear areas.
- Wide fit accommodates thick winter socks.
- Woolpower® insoles conform to your feet with body heat.
- Supportive EVA midsole has Icebug’s internal ESS stabilizer for all-day comfort.
- 3M® reflective details help keep you seen.
- BUGrip outsole uses a specially formulated grippy rubber that has 16 carbide tipped steel spikes for excellent traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|