For missions where every ounce of weight and inch of space counts. This modern A-frame tent uses your trekking poles for support, shaving weight as it doesn't have a full metal frame. The ultra-lightweight Dyneema fabric is fully waterproof and tear-resistant, and packs down to about the size of your water bottle. Despite being extremely strong for their weight, special care is required during setup and extended trips to ensure longevity. The footprint is highly recommended to extend the tent's lifespan.
- Single wall design with vents under the eaves to circulate air and reduce condensation.
- Made of ultra-lightweight Dyneema Composite with a nylon ripstop canopy.
- Dyneema Composite is 100% rainproof and resists stretching or sagging when temperatures change.
- Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape.
- Poles can be rigged inside or outside the tent.
- 2 oversized vent pockets along walls keep your essentials close at hand without encroaching your living space.
- Set-up requires 2 trekking poles (not included).
- 8 superlight aluminum J stakes included.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.15m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||37 x 14cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.