Ride out basecamp storms in this stout, yet lightweight 4-season tent. It's a beefed up version of a typical Big Agnes tent, so it's shockingly light and packable for something that has steep walls and liveable interior space. A sturdy DAC pole system, plus 2 doors and 2 vestibules provide easy tent life and plenty of gear storage. Awesome, take it anywhere.
- Fly is Dominico® ripstop polyester with a higher tear strength than conventional ripstop. A silicone treatment and a 1200mm polyurethane coating keep it waterproof.
- Floor is nylon taffeta with a super-durable 10,000mm polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Body is lightweight patterned ripstop nylon with polyester mesh that breathes well.
- Taped seams plus storm flaps on the vestibule zippers keep water out.
- Large diameter DAC Featherlite NSL pole system stands up to high winds and snow-loading.
- 4-way high-volume hubbed design creates lots of interior volume for waiting out storms.
- Double doors and vestibules give an entrance and gear storage to both people. Quick Stash door keepers stow them out of the way when unzipped.
- Ceiling and doors have closeable mesh panels for venting, ceiling panel doubles as a pocket.
- Fly vent and 2-way vestibule zippers create a cross-breeze to reduce condensation.
- 10 mesh pockets include media pockets above the sleeping area with cord loops.
- Oversized, reinforced stake out loops let you use skis or ice tools as stakes in the snow. Includes 10 burly DAC aluminum J stakes.
- Pre-attached dual, equalized Dyneema guy lines and tensions add strength and stability in high winds.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners improves visibility
- Interior guy loops lets you really brace for extremely windy conditions
- Easy grip zipper pulls, toggles and buckles can be used with gloves on.
- Interior loops let you attach a gear loft (sold separately). Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid, Wall and Large Wall Gear Lofts..
- Fast fly configuration lets you pitch the fly and footprint alone for a shelter that weights only 1.67kg. (Footprint sold separately.)
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.04m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.