Serious warmth that uses a blend of technical materials to keep winter winds at bay. Crafted using soft cozy fleece and Ventiprene™, a breathable type of neoprene that maintains neoprene’s excellent insulation properties but adds in a comfortable breathability.
- Soft stretchy fleece used on the top and bottom.
- Ventiprene breathable neoprene is used on the face.
- Ventiprene is 784 GSM and made from 80% neoprene, 19% nylon, 1% spandex.
- Wide eye-opening easily fits most goggles.
- Flat-locked seams tuck easily under a helmet.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.