Tackle snowdrifts and slushy trails with confidence, these boots are built to handle seriously cold weather. The leather upper has a weather-repellent finish to keep your feet dry in wet winter conditions. The thick faux fur lining keeps your feet reliably warm.
- Pebble-grain nubuck leather upper sheds snow and mud.
- HydroMax weather repellent finish helps keep your your boots looking great for longer.
- Synthetic fur lining holds in heat.
- Removable leather-lined insole is supportive and moisture-wicking.
- FluidForm™ direct injection process uses fluid materials over an anatomic last to create comfortable shoes.
- Receptor® rubber outsole provides added traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
|Lining material||Faux fur|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|