Showers Pass Syncline CC Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Here's a one-jacket solution for those who split their time between bike commutes and adventures on foot. Waterproof-breathable and packable, the Syncline has the look and fit of a hiking shell, with cycling friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood, drop back hem and extensive reflective piping.
- 2.5-layer waterproof breathable construction.
- Fully taped seams for maximum waterproofness.
- Adjustable hood is low profile to fit under a helmet.
- Brushed facing on chinguard is soft against your skin.
- Full front zip is backed by a storm flap.
- Dual vents are positioned for easy access and maximum effectiveness.
- Handwarmer pockets feature water resistant zips for secure storage.
- Hoop and loop cuff closures.
- Adjustable drop hem provides extended coverage in the riding position, and can be cinched to keep out drafts.
- Reflective piping enhances visibility from all angles.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.