Here's a one-jacket solution for those who split their time between bike commutes and adventures on foot. Waterproof-breathable and packable, the Syncline has the look and fit of a hiking shell, with cycling friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood, drop back hem and extensive reflective piping.
- 2.5-layer waterproof breathable construction.
- Fully taped seams for maximum waterproofness.
- Adjustable hood is low profile to fit under a helmet.
- Brushed facing on chinguard is soft against your skin.
- Full front zip is backed by a storm flap.
- Dual vents are positioned for easy access and maximum effectiveness.
- Handwarmer pockets feature water resistant zips for secure storage.
- Hoop and loop cuff closures.
- Adjustable drop hem provides extended coverage in the riding position, and can be cinched to keep out drafts.
- Reflective piping enhances visibility from all angles..
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.