Here's a one-jacket solution for those who split their time between bike commutes and adventures on foot. Waterproof-breathable and packable, the Syncline has the look and fit of a hiking shell, with cycling friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood, drop back hem and extensive reflective piping.
- 2.5-layer waterproof breathable construction
- Fully taped seams for maximum waterproofness
- Adjustable hood is low profile to fit under a helmet
- Brushed facing on chinguard is soft against your skin
- Full front zip is backed by a storm flap
- Dual vents are positioned for easy access and maximum effectiveness
- Handwarmer pockets feature water resistant zips for secure storage
- Hoop and loop cuff closures
- Adjustable drop hem provides extended coverage in the riding position, and can be cinched to keep out drafts
- Reflective piping enhances visibility from all angles.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|