Showers Pass IMBA Waterproof Cycling Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get yourself a full-featured riding shell and support the international mountain biking community with the IMBA jacket. Artex® waterproof breathable construction is protective yet lightweight, with reinforced shoulders offering additional protection in the highest-wear areas. The fully adjustable hood can be worn over a helmet or removed and stashed when not needed, and extensive vents let you thermoregulate on long, tough climbs. Showers Pass has partnered with the International Mountain Bicycling Association to donate 5% of net proceeds from this jacket to IMBA causes around the world.
- 2.5-layer waterproof breathable construction.
- Showers Pass rates this jacket 5/5 for both waterproofness and breathability.
- Fully taped seams for maximum waterproofness.
- Adjustable hood fits over a helmet and can be removed and stashed in inside pocket.
- Reinforced shoulders protect against wear from pack straps.
- Brushed facing on chinguard wicks moisture and is soft against your skin.
- Full front zip is backed by a storm flap.
- Extra long vents let you dump heat on the climbs.
- Handwarmer pockets feature water resistant zips for secure storage.
- Hoop and loop cuff closures.
- Adjustable drop hem provides extended coverage in the riding position, and can be cinched to keep out drafts.
- Reflective piping enhances visibility from all angles.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.