Showers Pass Transit Waterproof Cycling Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These rugged pants provide reliable waterproof-breathable performance for the wettest commutes. Commuter-friendly features include cinch straps that will keep your pants out the drivetrain and a convenient storage sack. Ample reflective trim adds a margin of safety during the commuting hours.
- Durable 3-layer waterproof-breathable construction.
- Fully seam taped for reliable waterproofness.
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawstring.
- Suspender compatible.
- Articulated knees for riding comfort.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off over shoes.
- Integrated cinch straps keep pants legs away from chain.
- Extensive reflective detailing for excellent visibility.
- Includes mesh stuff sack for convenient packing.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.