Showers Pass Refuge Waterproof Cycling Pants - Women's
- Available prices $299.95
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Only available online.
Showers Pass designed these waterproof-breathable pants for the most demanding cycle tourers and commuters. Reflective from all angles, with high quality zippers, thigh vents and a reinforced seat that will stand up to countless long days in the saddle, they'll be your shelter on stormy city streets and windswept passes alike.
- Made with Showers Pass' highest-performing 3-layer waterproof-breathable construction.
- Fully seam taped for reliable waterproofness.
- Partial elastic waist with zip fly and snap button closure.
- Suspender compatible.
- Durable reinforced seat stands up to long days in the saddle, and is perforated for enhanced breathability.
- High quality YKK Aquaguard Vislon water-resistant zippers used throughout.
- Thigh vents prevent overheating.
- Thigh pocket is accessible while riding.
- Articulated knees for riding comfort.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off over shoes.
- Integrated cinch straps keep pants legs away from chain.
- Extensive reflective detailing for excellent visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|32in. (M) (Medium)|