Showers Pass Transit Jacket CC - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Rain and accumulated moisture vapour are no longer your concern. With underarm vents, a back zip, and gusseted cuffs, this 3-layer jacket lets you self-regulate the airflow to stay cool inside. While rain might not be the most enjoyable cycling companion, water-resistant zippers and a waterproof flap on the front zipper keep it from getting too familiar with you while you ride.
- Made of lightweight, durable waterproof Artex fabric.
- Soft micro-chamois collar with extended tail for extra coverage.
- Reflective strips all over the jacket give you 360-degree reflectivity.
- Waterproof two-way underarm zips (30cm.) provide ventilation.
- Large back vent (59cm) for regulated airflow.
- Gusseted cuffs.
- Water-resistant zippers on chest and hand pockets. Front zip has an inner storm flap and built-in rain gutter.
- Chest pocket with audio port.
- Extended tail keeps your back covered and warm.
|Face fabric||75-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Underarm zips + back vent|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|