Reima Vihta Dirt Repellent Down Jacket - Infants to Children
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Warmth for wee people on cold days. Made by a company that has specialized in children's outerwear since 1944, the Reima Vihta Jacket uses a blend of feathers and down fill for exceptional warmth. The durable face fabric is treated with a fluorocarbon-free water-repellent compound that helps shrug off snow, dirt and light rain. Smooth lining glides against inner clothing layers for easy on and off.
- Durable polyester face fabric.
- Treated with fluorocarbon-free, dirt- and water-shedding DWR.
- Smooth polyester lining.
- 550-fill power down provides exceptional warmth at a low weight.
- Detachable insulated hood.
- Single front pockets with zipper.
- Wash separately on delicate cycle in a front loading machine without bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.