Reima Oulu Reimatec Winter Overall - Children
- Available prices $249.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A one-and-done snowsuit with fax fur flair. Kids will love this windproof, waterproof snowsuit, designed to keep them warm and dry when it’s wet and cold. You’ll love fully-sealed seams and hard-wearing reinforced seat, knees and hems. It's treated to repel moisture and dirt, so less of the outdoors comes indoors. The extra-long zipper makes it easier for kids to dress themselves.
- Reimatec polyester fabric on top, Reimatec Duraplus nylon on the bottom, with polyurethane coating.
- Fabric is waterproof and windproof, with sealed seams to keep moisture out.
- Fluorocarbon-free finish repels dirt and water.
- Smooth polyester lining slides easily on and off over layers.
- Kid-safe hood is fully detachable and adjustable.
- Detachable faux fur trim.
- Extra long zipper makes for easy on and off.
- Elastic cuffs keep snow and gunk out.
- Interior waist adjustment lets them cinch a perfect fit.
- Bottom half is made with an inner seam to add durability.
- Durable silicone footloops are fully detachable.
- Twin zippered pockets are perfect for carrying snacks.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||160g/sq. m polyester|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.