When the wind howls, this tent’s sturdy pole design and ground-hugging profile keep it standing firm. A big front vestibule and door are easy to enter while wearing your winter layers while the smaller rear door and vestibule provide back-up access and additional gear storage. Vents in the canopy and fly keep the interior atmosphere livable during extended stays. Thanks to premium poles and fabrics, all this protection and space lands at a surprisingly low weight.
- Fly is Dominico® ripstop polyester with a higher tear strength than conventional ripstop. A silicone treatment and a 1200mm polyurethane coating keep it waterproof.
- Floor is nylon taffeta with a super-durable 10,000mm polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Body is lightweight patterned ripstop nylon with polyester mesh that breathes well.
- Taped seams plus storm flaps on the vestibule zippers keep water out.
- Fly vents and closable mesh panels in the body let you balance ventilation and weather protection.
- DAC NSL poles have pressfit connectors and lightweight hubs for a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- H-clip and twist clips connect body to frame for fast set-up.
- 10 mesh pockets and the included gear loft keep the interior organized.
- Oversized, reinforced stake out loops let you use skis or ice tools as stakes in the snow. Includes 13 burly DAC 8" superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing on tent corners.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC NSL aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.12m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||20 x 56cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.6sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.2sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.