These insulated booties are a welcome hit of warmth and softness. They're sturdy enough for padding around outside, great for cabins or campsites and inside, the non-slip soles offer positive traction on tile or wood floors.
- Waterproof polyester, with a polyurethane coating sheds dirt and splashes.
- Seams are not taped, so these are not 100% waterproof (no puddle stomping).
- Brushed polyester lining is soft and warm.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® 200g synthetic insulation.
- Anti-slip material on sole prevents wipe-outs of polished floors.
- Tabs at the back to pull them on.
- Adjustable elastic cord and toggle at ankle.
- Machine wash on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low.
- Reima's comfort rating is -20°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.