Decked out ski mitts for long days on the hill. Sharp details make these a no brainer for little slope shredders. They're fully waterproof and insulated, with reinforced palms and thumbs for durability. Reflective elements add visibility on late night runs.
- Made from windproof, waterproof Reimatec fabric with polyurethane lamination.
- Waterproof insert for even more protection.
- Primaloft insulation means they're nice and warm.
- Cozy fleece lining is soft against the skin.
- Dirt-repellent finish reduces mud and gunk.
- Reinforcements on palm and thumb improve durability.
- Adjustable wrist strap lets them choose their fit.
- Keeper strings.
- Washable and can be tumble dried.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Nylon + polyurethane|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|