Embrace wet weather trail riding with these lightweight, packable pants that will keep you dry in the worst conditions. Made with GORE-TEX® Active fabric, they're comfortable enough to wear next to skin on high-output hot laps and cut to accommodate layers on really cold days. A comfortable, grippy waistband ensures solid coverage even as you shift position, while a reinforced seat will stand up to many days grinding up climbing trails. Ankle zips let you whip them on over your shoes at a moment's notice, and ample reflective details help you safely you ride until (and past) sunset.
- GORE-TEX® Active fabric is waterproof, breathable and highly packable.
- Soft nylon backer is comfortable next to skin.
- Comfortable elastic waistband features a grippy insert to keep things in place.
- Water-resistant seat reinforcement.
- Articulated knees.
- Ankle zips allow for easy on and off while wearing shoes.
- Reflective logo and piping.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
|Pockets||1 internal zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.