Rossignol BC X10 Boots - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Full days of touring with happy feet. The BC X10 features a low-profile insulated lining and a thermo-mouldable inner that’s the next best thing to a custom-made boot. The moulded cuff and powerstrap combine to deliver stability, power, and control for full days of touring.
- Dual density shell with hinged cuffs provide stability and flexibility.
- PVC lower cuffs with plastic heel reinforcements fend off edge cuts.
- Durable Cordura lace covers the laces to shed snow and ice.
- Thermo-mouldable liners add extra comfort to your fit.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps you feet warm.
- External cuff gaiters keep snow on the outside where it belongs.
- Velcro power straps add extra support.
- BC NNN sole.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.