Rossignol X6 Backcountry Touring FW Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Explore on and off the trail. The BC X6's free-hinge cuffs with powerstraps increase your stability, power and control. Even when you're pushing through snowy meadows, external cuff gaiters keep snow on the outside where it belongs. And with the thermo-mouldable fit, you can fine-tune the fit for all-day touring comfort.
- Women's design offers an improved fit through the calf, ankles and foot.
- Dual density shell with hinged cuffs provide stability and control.
- Mobile cuff design increases flexibility.
- PVC lower cuffs with plastic heel reinforcements fend off edge cuts.
- Durable Cordura lace covers the laces to shed snow and ice.
- Thermo-mouldable liners add extra comfort to your fit.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps you feet warm.
- External cuff gaiters keep snow on the outside where it belongs.
- Velcro power straps add extra support.
- BC NNN sole.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|