Push off in these skate skis. For fitness skate skiers and amateur racers, these blades strike a nice balance of performance and ease of use. In slightly shorter lengths, these blades are easier to control. They're inspired by Rossignol's race-caliber skis, so they still offer sharp edges and a low resistance base for exceptional glide. From double poling practice to testing yourself in competition, these skis are happy to do it all.
- Active cap construction flexes from tip to tail and offers good torsional rigidity.
- Extended edge offers good control and glide.
- Low Density Core for lightweight performance.
- Double guide groove for good control in different positions.
- Racing Cobra sidecut for solid stance and push off.
- K7000 graphite base glides on variable snow conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||40-44-43-43mm|