Rossignol X-IUM J Combi Junior Boots - Children to Youths
- Available prices $239.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Free binding mount. Buy two or all three: board/skis, boots and bindings – and we’ll mount your bindings for free. Get details
A versatile boot designed for junior racers who compete in skate and classic technique. The design allows for more natural foot roll and maximum kick amplitude when skate or classic skiing. An injection-moulded cuff provides stability and power transmission, while the foot wrap, dual-density heel support and asymmetric lacing offer an enveloping fit for both comfort and control.
- 3D injection-moulded upper cuff is mobile and provides freedom of fore/aft movement with torsional rigidity for control. PVC lower cuff.
- External 3D plastic heel reinforcement.
- PVC lace cover with an asymmetric zip won't put pressure on the instep.
- Soft touch polyester lining.
- Velcro strap adds support.
- Speed lace lock one-pull system and separate forefoot closure lets you dial in the fit.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||No|