A key to everywhere. Stiff and light, durable and damp. The Axle is an all-mountain splitboard with a directional design that gets you into the backbowl and beyond. Its playful shape and versatile design help you ascend with ease and descend with confidence. For powder seeking surfers with wandering souls, this is the board to go anywhere.
- Progressive directional design inspired by and for backcountry splitboarders.
- Carbon fibre matrix stiffens the board, improves edge control and reduces weight.
- Nylon top sheet sheds snow and ice while protecting the board.
- Triaxial glass offers a good balance of flex and torsional control.
- Poplar paulownia wood core with full thickness base is resilient, light and durable.
- Polyurethane sidewall construction dampens your ride.
- Hardened steel edges resist denting or corrosion.
- Early rise tip and tail makes the board easy to smear.
- Slight camber stabilizes the board and improves control at speed.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
Turning radius of the snowboard. A smaller sidecut radius results in tighter turns. Larger sidecut radius results in larger arched turns.
|Includes||Splitboard with clips|