Great kick for your trail tours. Rossignol’s R-Skin Ultra has a replaceable mohair insert for good grip and easy kick without the prep work. Active Cap construction, low-density core and a taller, race-oriented camber profile deliver on durability, speed, power and glide, so you get as much out as you put in.
- Active Cap construction maximizes your energy by transferring each powerful push through the ski to the snow.
- Nomex honeycomb core combines very light material with excellent compression behaviour and strength. Used on all high-performance Rossi skis.
- Extra fibreglass laminate provides additional stiffness and power.
- K7000 race-finished base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
- Mohair kick zone can be replaced once worn out (approx. 100-150 days).
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic bindings.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||48-44-46mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.