Dabble on and off the track. Built and shaped like traditional cross-country skis, you can count on the X-Tour Escape for a strong and confident performance for groomed trails and off-track touring. They balance powerful drive with a graceful glide, for a ride that conveys the pure oxygenated joy of traditional, cross-country style.
- Active cap construction flexes from tip to tail and offers good torsional rigidity.
- Extended edge offers good control and glide.
- Replaceable mohair insert for zero-prep grip in your kick.
- Wood air core for light reliable performance.
- Sure Kick Concept for responsive kick and energy return.
- K5000 skin sport base glides on variable snow conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-47-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.