Dabble on and off the track. Built and shaped like traditional cross-country skis, you can count on the X-Tour Escape for a strong and confident performance for groomed trails and off-track touring. They balance powerful drive with a graceful glide, for a ride that conveys the pure oxygenated joy of traditional, cross-country style.
- Active cap construction flexes from tip to tail and offers good torsional rigidity.
- Extended edge offers good control and glide.
- Replaceable mohair insert for zero-prep grip in your kick.
- Wood air core for light reliable performance.
- Sure Kick Concept for responsive kick and energy return.
- K5000 skin sport base glides on variable snow conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-47-49mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.