These solid skis make great touring partners. The wood and air core with full metal edges are designed to inspire confident descents. They'll suit backcountry enthusiasts who split their time both on- and off-piste skiing.
- Low-density wood core with large air channels provides lightweight, durable and sturdy off-trail performance.
- Rossitop Cap construction keeps the skis lively, and allows tips and tails to float over bumps.
- Generous sidecut and modest tip rocker allows control in a range of conditions.
- Full-length steel edges for control on and off piste.
- P5000 Base takes clear sintered waxable bases.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.