Designed with accessible flex, these versatile combi skis are easy for young racers to control as they develop their skate and classic technique and gain speed on groomed trails.
- Multi-layer Activ’Cap sidewalls enhance directional stability, while allowing the tip and tail to float over uneven terrain.
- Skate-specific sidewall design enhances skating fluidity.
- Air channeled wood core is reinforced with basalt for strength and increased energy transfer.
- SPecialize kick zome provides maximum grip, with twin grooves for enhanced tracking.
- K5001 bases.
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic® bindings.
|Ideal for||Skate skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||41-44-44mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.