Take these into ungroomed areas to build confidence. They work well for beginners and provide a nice, stable ride. A broad range of sizes ensures the right size for most junior skiers and the included bindings get you out on the trail faster.
- Lacquered side wall construction.
- Wood air core makes them light enough for easy handling, but stable enough to take a few bumps on ungroomed terrain.
- AR base pattern cut into the base provides a good balance of easy glide and excellent grip.
- Stone ground base tuning offers a smooth finish.
- Includes Start Jr NNN bindings that are easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-49-50mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.