Rossignol X8 Classic Boots - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Performance boots for skiers who want to train and race in the same boot. The precise, enveloping fit offers good support, twist resistance, and control through each phase of your stride. The free-flex design promotes natural foot movement, so you can refine your technique and limit energy loss.
- World-cup speed lace pull system.
- PVC lace covers with asymmetric zip, frees your instep for comfort.
- Polyester thermo-adjustable inner liner.
- 3D plastic reinforcements in the heel for pressure control and wear-resistance.
- Sport sole (NNN compatible) is stable and provides a precise kick with good boot-to-ski contact.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|