Safety first, but let's not overlook comfort. Ultra-light and cleverly engineered, this helmet is ready to guard your noggin from the groomers to the glades. With a dial fit adjustment and moisture wicking liner, your head is comfortable enough to forget about this helmet once it's on.
- Light polycarbonate shell with ABS reinforcements at key impact points.
- Integrated impact shields offer increased protection at vulnerable areas.
- EPS inner absorbs and dissipates shock in the event of an impact.
- Vented shell and liner keeps airflow moving through.
- Dial fit allows easy and quick adjustment for all-day comfort.
- Quick dry liner can be removed for easy washing.
- Chin strap releases to the side.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).