So much venting. Designed to delight freeriders, this lightweight helmet punches above its weight for comfort. With dial fit and adjustable vents, its performance focused interior makes this safety hat bearable and wearable all day, in hot or cold conditions. And without the weight of a watermelon, it still crams in layers of technology to keep your brain safe.
- ABS shell construction offers durable and lightweight shielding from impacts.
- Multi-directional Impact Protection System protects your brain from rotational forces.
- Integrated impact shields offer increased protection at vulnerable areas.
- EPS inner absorbs and dissipates shock in the event of an impact.
- Vented shell and liner keeps airflow moving through.
- Dial fit allows easy and quick adjustment for all-day comfort.
- Quick dry liner can be removed for easy washing.
- Magnetic chin buckle releases to the side.
- Audio compatible.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).