New to Nordic? You've got this! These skis offer a solid way to start skiing. Built a little wider, they're rigid and stable underfoot. A little shorter, they're easy to maneuver on groomed trails and off the track. A supple flex and waxless base mean they're ready to glide over bumps and grip in all snow conditions.
- Active cap construction flexes from tip to tail and offers good torsional rigidity.
- Extended edge offers good control and glide.
- Replaceable mohair insert for zero-prep grip in your kick.
- Positrack waxless base for grip and glide in all conditions.
- Premium low density core for light reliable performance.
- Sure Kick Concept for responsive kick and energy return.
- Compatible with Turnamic® binding system.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-47-49mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.