Keep your hands warm without sacrificing dexterity. A unique magnetic gasket closure system seals out the elements, then allows you to open the mitt clamshell-style when you need your fingers to hunt for snacks in your jersey pocket.
- Nylon shell with a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Warm, lightweight synthetic insulation.
- Comfy merino wool lining.
- Mitt opens to allow quick access to fingers, ideal for snacking, device use and any task requiring dexterity.
- Innovative magnetic gasket closure.
- Grippy rubberized palm.
- Reflective lining.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% merino wool|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|