Ruggedly built, reliably waterproof and highly visible. What more can you ask of a helmet cover? Wait... is that a detachable neck gaiter that channels run-off onto your waterproof jacket rather than down your neck in icy rivulets? Genius!
- Made from durable waterproof-breathable fabric.
- Seam taped for reliable waterproofness.
- Twin drawcord design adjusts to most helmet sizes and shapes.
- Detachable gaiter directs water onto the back of your jacket rather than down your neck.
- Reflective trim on back and sides.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|