Get yourself a full-featured riding shell and support the international mountain biking community with the IMBA jacket. Artex® waterproof breathable construction is protective yet lightweight, with reinforced shoulders offering additional protection in the highest-wear areas. The fully adjustable hood can be worn over a helmet or removed and stashed when not needed, and extensive vents let you thermoregulate on long, tough climbs.
- 2.5-layer waterproof breathable construction.
- Showers Pass rates this jacket 5/5 for both waterproofness and breathability.
- Fully taped seams for maximum waterproofness.
- Adjustable hood fits over a helmet and can be removed and stashed in inside pocket.
- Reinforced shoulders protect against wear from pack straps.
- Brushed facing on chinguard wicks moisture and is soft against your skin.
- Full front zip is backed by a storm flap.
- Extra long vents let you dump heat on the climbs.
- Handwarmer pockets feature water resistant zips for secure storage.
- Hoop and loop cuff closures.
- Adjustable drop hem provides extended coverage in the riding position, and can be cinched to keep out drafts.
- Reflective piping enhances visibility from all angles.
- Showers Pass has partnered with the International Mountain Bicycling Association to donate 5% of net proceeds from this jacket to IMBA causes around the world.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.