Showers Pass designed these waterproof breathable pants for the most demanding cycle tourers and commuters. Reflective from all angles, with high quality zippers, thigh vents and a reinforced seat that will stand up to countless long days in the saddle, they'll be your shelter on stormy city streets and windswept passes alike.
- Made with Showers Pass' highest-performing 3-layer waterproof breathable construction.
- Fully seam taped for reliable waterproofness.
- Partial elastic waist with zip fly and snap button closure.
- Suspender compatible.
- Durable reinforced seat stands up to long days in the saddle, and is perforated for enhanced breathability.
- High quality YKK Aquaguard Vislon water-resistant zippers used throughout.
- Thigh vents prevent overheating.
- Thigh pocket is accessible while riding.
- Articulated knees for riding comfort.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off over shoes.
- Integrated cinch straps keep pants legs away from chain.
- Extensive reflective detailing for excellent visibility.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.