These rugged pants provide reliable waterproof-breathable performance for the wettest commutes. Commuter-friendly features include cinch straps that will keep your pants out the drivetrain and a convenient storage sack. Ample reflective trim adds a margin of safety during the commuting hours.
- Durable 3-layer waterproof-breathable construction.
- Fully seam taped for reliable waterproofness.
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawstring.
- Suspender compatible.
- Articulated knees for riding comfort.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off over shoes.
- Integrated cinch straps keep pants legs away from chain.
- Extensive reflective detailing for excellent visibility.
- Includes mesh stuff sack for convenient packing.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.