Get your grill on. The Summerland Stove has 3 high-powered burners and over 4 square feet of cooking area so you have plenty of space to cook for the whole family. Removable legs let you set it up on a tabletop or stand it anywhere, and a sturdy handle and wheels ensure transport isn't a drag. Great for honing your grilling skills when camping, picnicing or at the beach.
- Powder-coated steel is highly durable.
- Wheels and removable legs for easy packing.
- Over 4sq. ft. of grilling area provides plenty of cooking options.
- 3 burners with precise flame adjustment.
- Collapsible windscreen improves cooking on gusty days.
- Piezo auto ignition lets you leave the lighters at home.
- 2 hinged lids fold out to create 2 prep surfaces.
- 3ft. hose with regulator for standard, refillable propane tanks.
- 4 hooked utensil holders keep your grilling tools close.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Burner components||Aluminum and brass|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Three burner|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|3 x 30000BTU|
|Dimensions||95 x 44 x 79cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Adjustable feet|