Reima Lunta Insulated Winter Jacket - Girls' - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Prepare for cold snaps. With imitation down insulation, a shaped silhouette and faux fur–lined hood, the Lunta Jacket has a stylish look backed up by quality construction. The shell is highly wind-resistant, and has a water-repellent coating that shrugs off snow and light rain. Reima is a Finnish company that has specialized in kids' outerwear since 1944.
- Durable polyester face fabric.
- Treated with fluorocarbon-free, dirt- and water-shedding DWR.
- Smooth polyester lining.
- Imitation down insulation provides exceptional warmth.
- Detachable hood features removable faux fur trim.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem.
- 2 front pockets with zips. Sizes 6 and up also have an inner chest pocket.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.