Castelli Elemento Lite Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $294.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A lightly insulated jacket for performance-oriented road cyclists. With design and construction inspired by ski mountaineering clothing, the Elemento Lite Jacket offers streamlined, aero warmth for cold-weather centuries and shoulder-season climbs over high mountain passes. Lightweight synthetic fill is held between layers of permeable nylon, which allows air to circulate through the insulation for increased breathability and efficient moisture management. Stretch panels keep it close to your body as you drop into a crouch, while rear pockets hold ride essentials.
- 3-layer construction encloses lightweight synthetic insulation between layers of permeable woven nylon for exceptional warmth and breathability.
- Water-repellent finish.
- Stretch panels on sides provide a performance fit with full freedom of movement.
- 3 rear pockets with reflective detail.
- Inner waist closure can be tightened to reduce drafts or loosened for improved breathability.
- Fits close to body, slightly looser than a typical Castelli race jersey fit.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.