These lightweight cycling gloves keep your fingers warm and dry on cold, wet rides. The damping system places a firm pad in the lower palm area to protect key nerves from road vibrations.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Grippy logo print pattern.
- Castelli Damping System reduces discomfort from road vibrations.
- Stretch cuff, with pull tab for easy on and off.
- Recommended for temperatures from 0 to 8°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.