Castelli Perfetto RoS Convertible Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
When can't choose between long and short sleeves, this versatile jacket lets you choose both. "RoS" stands for "Rain or Shine". If it's raining, the long-sleeved configuration provides warmth, windproofness and a high level of water-resistance. If it's shining, zip off the sleeves and you've essentially got Castelli's iconic Gabba jacket to protect you in mild conditions. Thoughtful touches like enlarged, glove-friendly rear pockets, a dedicated pump sleeve, zippered front vents and extensive reflective panels ensure you're equipped for epic days.
- Castelli exclusive Gore-Tex® Infinium™ 205 fabric on front-facing surfaces is windproof and highly water-resistant.
- Gore-Tex® Infinium™ 203 on rear-facing surfaces provides extra stretch and breathability.
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection.
- Zips just above elbows to allow use as long- or short-sleeve jacket.
- Easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper is covered for extra wind and rain protection.
- Zippered ventilation openings on side of chest.
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are enlarged for easy access with gloved hands.
- Dropped tail offers extended protection from road splash and features a large black reflective panel for excellent visibility from behind.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.