Castelli Raddopia 2 Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Simple yet essential, this clean jacket keeps you riding even when summer is a memory. With reflective details on the front, back and sleeves, this fleece-lined jacket lightly insulates you against the elements, while its thermal side panels vent excess heat when you’re powering up the next hill. A gripped hem, rear drop-in pockets, and trim design give you everything you need for a fuss-free ride.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM® sheds light precipitation.
- GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER® blocks wind.
- Fleece backed arms and torso with stretchy Thermoflex side panels.
- Reflective panels on front, back and arms.
- Full length YKK® Vislon zipper with soft chin guard.
- 3 rear drop pockets for stashing your extras.
- Gripped hem for secure layering.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.